- EEagelstonmaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars19 hours agoAdorable
The pattern is adorable made out several colors of acrylic. This is an excellent way to use up bits of scrap. I enlarged them to make a dangle earrings putting a triangle between the ears to keep the shape of the bunny ears.
The painted wood version was not smooth thus acrylic was used. The earring card were also made with a shrunken free GF file.
- EEagelstonmaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoAdorable Peeps
I enlarged the bunnies to 1” tall added a V between the ears outlined them and made dangle earrings. I cut them out of solid teal, fluorescent pink and yellow. Color the eyes with a regular or oil Sharpie.
- WRWendy R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoFluffy lil bunnies
Great file. Tiniest details. I added a hole to the larger set to try as dangling earrings. Scrap buster designs!
- AHAnita H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful
Beautiful and colorful. Perfect for Easter
- DPDiane P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSweeeeett
They are adorable.