- RARebecca A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 hours agoMore cute than ugly :)
It's a cute and quick print. Will be an easy and fun paint party project.
- BBuddyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoLike it
I like is and has room for personalization. Not sure what the extra holes are for. Love to see mittens like this or for earrings.
- DBDeborah B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBlue Acrylic
I used this design to try to practice on some scrap blue acrylic I screwed up and didn’t want it to be a complete waist. I managed to make one good one out of the scraps.
- TFTamiko F.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoLove this print!
Made a great present for my colleagues!
- JPJennifer P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoLots of Fun!
I made a bunch of these in medium red acrylic and personalized them for my homeroom students. I incorporated them in our door-decorating contest as well. I don’t know whether it was the ornaments or the snowman, but we won the contest. One 17-year-old boy had me tie his to one of the zippers on his jacket, so I’d say they were a hit with the high school students. My co-workers were jealous! I also re-sized them and made them into earrings.